WHAT IS THE GOLD 99 FM STORE?
The Gold 99 FM Company Store is now open to help you save money on
many everyday purchases including golf, auto repairs, restaurants – all
from local businesses and merchants. All of the certificates are sold at half
of the retail value, so you save 50% on every purchase!
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN THE GOLD 99 FM STORE?
All you need to do is sign up for the Gold 99 FM Store
either on our website at www.gold99fm.com. You can browse the available items at
anytime on our website and you can purchase items by clicking on the
buy now link through PayPal or by phone using a Credit Or Debit Card. Once you have selected an item, you can pay by credit or debit card or by PayPal, and we
will mail out your certificate within 24 hours of receiving payment. You can then take
the certificate to the merchant and redeem it for the goods and/or services
listed. It’s that easy to save 50% with the Gold 99 FM Company Store!
RULES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- Entire certificate must be used at one time. No change will be given.
- One certificate per merchant per month per listener.
- We reserve right to limit the purchase of a specific certificate by household.
- Only one certificate may be redeemed at a time.
- Expired or lost certificates cannot be replaced.
- Bearer will comply with any special conditions or restrictions listed on each certificate.
- In the rare case of a dispute or certificate that is not honored by the merchant,
Gold 99 FM Company Store will promptly refund or credit the bearer for the
price paid for the certificate.
- Certificates cannot be used for a tip or to make a payment on an existing account.
- In the case of restaurant certificates, bearer agrees to leave a fair tip of a
minimum of 15% of the entire check before the certificate discount.
- The Gold 99 FM reserves the right to suspend or cancel
the participation privileges of anyone who violates these rules.
Certificates are valid for 60 days. An expiration date is noted on
each certificate. Honoring an expired certificate is solely up to the
merchant and Gold 99 FM has no ability to extend expiration dates.